We make the design process as simple for you as possible
- Come and visit us in-store or make an enquiry online.
- You will be welcomed by our front of house in our immersive kitchen showroom on the first floor.
- We will provide you with brochures, in-depth information and the opportunity to look at a huge variety of kitchen units, worktops, handles and more to help inspire your decision.
- It is then your choice whether you would like to book in an appointment with one of our designers or if you would like us to provide you with all our details for you to contact us when you are ready.
- Once allocated a time and a designer, you will come in for your appointment to discuss all your requirements for your new kitchen with us.
- Your kitchen plan will then be designed by your allocated designer and we will invite you to come back in to have your kitchen presented to you over drinks and snacks in our presentation suite.
- After seeing your kitchen visuals, we will accommodate any tweaks and amendments to your plan that you require before making your decision. It will then be left to you to decide whether you would like to proceed with us or not.
- We will ask you to put down a deposit with us to lock in and secure the remainder of the process with us.
- Your designer will then attend your property to carry out a site check measure.
- It will be your choice as to whether you wish to have your new kitchen delivered or delivered and installed by our experienced team of fitters.
- Your kitchen will be completed to a high standard.
- Once complete, we would love to come and view your beautiful new kitchen and take some photos to add to our website if you are happy for us to.
- We would be hugely appreciative if you could leave us a review, providing us with any feedback to ensure that we continue to deliver to a high standard.
Quality Kitchen Design in Bristol
Quality kitchen design in the first instance is essential to ensure long-lasting performance later down the line. A quality design will ensure everything is planned to the exact measurements that are required, whilst also ensuring all materials are a perfect size and to the specification that the customer has agreed.
All kitchens are designed with the customer and their preferences in mind. Your kitchen designer will combine the best ideas that they have along with the specific desired tastes of the customer. This enables us to provide a solid and unique design that is loved by all.
We are fully confident in our team here at Kitchens By Nailsea Electrical. Most of our team have been here for many years and therefore not only have industry experience but also know the ins and outs of how we ensure every single kitchen design is completed to the highest standard possible.
If you ever have any queries or problems during the process, you can put trust in our designers to help you out through the entire exercise.
Designed to Last
One of the most important parts of any kitchen design is that you have full confidence that the product will last. Our kitchen designers take every precaution when drawing up your final design to ensure the right processes and mock-ups are in place, providing you with security.
All of our kitchens come with a full 10-year guarantee once installed which gives you the extra peace of mind. If you were to ever be faced with a problem concerning your kitchen, our team at Kitchens By Nailsea Electrical will be on hand and ready to help at your earliest convenience.
Call us today on¬†0117 405 8786¬†for a free quote for brand new designed kitchen!